Update: Server Updates 10-31-19
Quick update before the siege to fix a couple things, undo some changes and implement the updated NPC Pathing AI... oh and decided to enable a mini-event until Monday morning.
- 2x Karma gained from killing the monsters
- 2x Karma Frags/Bloodstones dropped from the monsters.
- Enabled and Unlocked Polymorphs
- Enabled Valentines Rings (See Lord Valentine in Oren). Extra ring slot is enabled.
- Actually fixed GateKeepers! They no longer move or act like guards.
- Combat Zones will now announce and give points for kills in siege zones.
- Kill Points have been changed to Level 65+
- Nobody lost kills... however the amount shows only 65+ kills on /who
- Horse Helmet no longer takes a charge when you login with it equipped.
- Revert the Lasta 4F escape scroll change (this was unpopular and requested by all sides and pledges)
- It will likely come back when Lasta 4F is redone in the future per updates.. but when it was meant to sustain it.
- Fixed bug where Elven Shield would remove 5MR from Elves everything its taken off.
- Elven Shield now properly gives 5MR to Elves.
- Santa Hat will stay equipped when you log in with it equipped, just not activate the polymorph.
- Adjusted starting items!
- All starting armor is now +5
- Starting weapons are +7
- You now start with braves, wafers, forbidden fruit or devils blood.
- Fixed Dagger of Magic Powers (Changed +1 MP to +1 MPR, +1Str, 6/4 damage)
- Complete overhaul of the NPC Pathing AI to fix many bugs
- Should fix bosses that get stuck
- Pets should now path much better
- Mobs should aggro to you much better
- This is a test change... throwing it on Live to get it tested properly.. wish me luck
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website