Update: Server Updates 09-05-19
We've been making tweaks, and will likely continue to do so. We've heard the concerns about lower level, and new players that have joined he server being overwhelmed with the raids. We are incorporating some changes to better give new players, and existing players wishing to make a new character the opportunity to get a boost for the remaining duration of the event!
- Rewrote PinkName controller to remove thread.sleep for performance reasons.
- Further performance improvements of Server Packets which should reduce CPU utilization.
- Players level 65 and below receive 1.5x EXP bonus in all TOI floors for the remaining of the event.
- Players level 65 and below get 2x EXP bonus in the Active Floors for the remaining of the event.
- Players level 65 and below will not lose experience when killed by a monster inside the raid zone.
- ALL players will receive 2x EXP from raid monsters killing INSIDE the raid zones.
- Fixed a bug where the live scaling was modifying the amount of spawns, and carrying over that amount into subsequent raids instead of always scaling the initial amount of mobs (scaling wasn't resetting).
- Fixed a similar bug with Deathmatches that was causing (eventually) exceedingly large amounts of spawns.
- Restarting or Escaping in active Raid zones will now take you to a safer town.
- Updated scaling to front load the lower level mobs and lessen the amount higher mobs, to make it manageable instead of just kiting.
- Only level 60+ players in the raid zone affect the mob scaling.
- Updated constraints for receiving the reward (based on participation).
- Raid and Deathmatches now give a random reward (Doublet or Essence).
- Raids also give a random reward to active participants (acc , b-zel or b-dai). The higher the participation the greater chance and number of accessory scrolls received.
- Raid participants have a chance to receive a Battle Plan based on their participation levels.
- Fixed a bug where TOI Teleporter would send off the TOI Safe Floor maps.
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website