Update: Fafurion Raid 11-25-20
Its hard to find and test everything on the test server adequately. I am releasing the Fafurion Raid update to live as a Beta Launch. This is the best way to get the final details worked out. Nobody will be able to get a major advantage during this period of beta testing.
Please report any and all issues that you may experience. The raid may need to be updated in stength. It took a while before Antharas was mastered.
- All 16 users may enter together. Based on the first user that enters, users may only enter for 2 minutes (so be ready!).
- Do not move once inside the Lair until your ready to meet Fafurion. Venturing into his lair will awaken him sooner than the 2 minutes, and prevent party members from joining.
- Fafurion will spawn 3 different times in 3 increasing in difficulty stages.
- When you kill the first one, there is a short rest period of 60 seconds, and then a stronger version spawns. Kill him a second time, there will be another rest period of 60 seconds, and then his 3rd final form appears.
- When Fafurion spawns pearls, they must be killed fast or they will heal Fafurion
- If you defeat him for the 3rd time, you have successfully defeated the Raid Dungeon.
- If all players leave the Lair, the raid will reset and can be entered again.
- Added Illusionist to TheBes Bow.
- Added a Limited Account status.
- Can't give items in /trade, but can receive them
- Can't store items in pledge storage, but can withdraw them
- Can't give items to NPCs other than pet armor or potions.
- Can't drop items to the ground, but can delete them.
- Can't use private shops, but can buy from them.
- Can still buy/sell from normal NPCs.
- Will no longer chao drop items, but will receive a HPR debuff (negative HP regen while chaotic).
This punishment will be used to deter RMT businesses, and the duration will be indeterminate.
Anyone that has their account currently banned can DM me directly to request their account be unbanned, and moved to a Limited account. Will be a consideration on a case by case basis and with NO CONSIDERATION to players that have been banned for cheating.
The idea being, that when someone is temporarily banned, then can be then moved to a Limited account to continue playing ... and not be able to come back just to RMT their items and quit.
Limited Accounts will have the ability to play, if they want to play
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website