Halloween 2020 and Fidelity Weapons Event End!
As per the Discord message:
The Halloween Event's termination date has been rescheduled to:
Friday November 20th, 2020 - Typically in the afternoon in the Eastern Timezone due to challenges in IRL scheduling.
Enjoy the bonus time.
With the end of the event, this Friday:
- Fidelity Event Weapons created on or before this date will remain in game until they naturally expire at the end of their time.
This means, for example, you can create a new Fid weapon on Friday, and it will last through the weekend until it expires naturally
- All Fid Event Creation Mats (except enchantment scrolls) will be deleted and the Fid Event Creation NPCs will be removed from game.
- Halloween Event Items and NPCS (Pumpkin Seeds of both sizes and the Bronze, Silver, Gold Pumpkins, as well as +0-7 Pumpkin Swords and +0-7 Pumpkin Armor, will remain in game until the next reset of Wednesday November 25, 2020.
This is to provide you with sufficient time to turn in your seeds, open your pumpkins, and take your last lucky attempts at enchanting your swords and armor to +8 or higher.
Next Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Halloween Event Items and NPCS (Pumpkin Seeds of both sizes and the Bronze, Silver, Gold Pumpkins, as well as +0-7 Pumpkin Swords and +0-7 Pumpkin Armor, and the Halloween Blessing Cap), will be deleted and removed from the game.
Halloween Blessing Cap being removed from the game - this is to align with NCs actions, having removed the item at the end of their events due to the speed and equipable items of this set being too much to persist.
- Fid Event Enchantment Scrolls will also be deleted and removed from the game.