Update: Server Updates 09-15-19
Server was brought down today for scheduled maintenance to perform some updates to the linux guest for security and stability. Some lineage updates were also added in.
NOTE: Use jLauncher.exe for the text updates that came with this update.
- Added Bugbear races in Giran!
- Disabled the Blue Event Christmas dolls properly.
- Phoenix area can now be bookmarked again to encourage PVP.
- Fixed an exploit where players could spoof heading changes to try and crash other clients (nobody was doing this.. just fixed the remote possibility of it happening).
- Updated the code to only allow alphanumeric pledge names, and made it actually consume the adena to make a pledge.
- When you turn off party invites, it now doesnt exclude your pledge from being able to invite you (ignores the setting from pledge members).
- Added error handlers added to client packets to prevent random errors. (report any oddities)
- Fixed an exploit where you could delete online characters (nobody was doing this.. just fixed the remote possibility of it happening).
- Fixed a bug with deleting a certain amount of items, you can now properly delete a certain amount of items without deleting everything.
- Deleting furniture items will remove the furniture from the house.
- Update to reduce stun bug further, the goal is to prevent the 'stun glitch' and prevent a rare case where you can be 'stun locked' and unable to move after the stun. Stun bug fix is now live on SHOCK STUN, THUNDER GRAB, BONE BREAK and CUBE QUAKE. Please report any issues, this is hard to track on test without trying things on live to see what works to fix the client side bug.
- Further optimizations added to server packets. (report any oddities)
- Fixed a date mismatch with house auctions, not everything was set to 1 day.
- Upgraded the server from 25GB to 80GB of space (dedicated space was increased by Linode).
- Applied all the latest security updates to the server.
- Moved the binary logs to SSD disks for better performance and scalability (was storing them on attached storage due to the 25GB disk limit).
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website