Update: Server Updates 02-14-20
Hello! Sorry for the prolonged down time!
This update was a major upgrade of the servers from Debian 9 to Debian 10. The infastructure upgrade of this scale is required every couple of years to keep the servers running secure and bug-free. The bulk of time went into replacing the servers with new ones, so the updates for the lineage server are a bit lacking compared to what I had planned.
More updates will be coming weekly again, now that the major upgrade is done. I will be pushing out more smaller updates more often now that the big upgrade is completed.. there is more to this update yet to come.
Weekend Event -> This weekend will be the Lord Valentine Event lasting until Tuesday. Dolls will be enabled. Christmas Leftovers are for sale (you can buy event dolls if you dont have them)
Extended Event -> Karma obtained from killing mobs, and the rate of which karma stones will be dropped has been increased to 2X until the end of the month.
Why the karma event? See the accessory update! This gives everyone a good chance to get their karma redone as needed, if they choose! You can now buy accessories scrolls from Shiren as well!
TL/DR -> Major overhaul to party EXP bonuses (you can now party with people for excellent EXP!) +++ First accessory revamp!!!
- Players under level 65 (not including) regenerate Einhashad buff in half the time (24 hours).
- Increased EXP bonus to noob ToS and CoD areas. Can be entered up to level 60.
- Removed the different class requirements for the Land of Hidden Dragons bonus party EXP.
- Fixed the Bonus Exp for parties of 3 or more in the Land of Hidden Dragons.
- Significantly increased party exp bonuses across the board. Please should be able to hunt in parties and see the benefit.
- Fixed how Experience is shared between party members.
- Princes will get bonus EXP when hunting in a party (not shared to other members since party EXP was already buffed overall).
- Karma is now also shared among party members, instead of the player that gets the last hit.
- The first evolution of the accessory changes has been implemented.
- The bonuses that accessories give have been changed, and now have different properties up to +10.
- See the new GUIDE SECTION for more information on the accessories.
- Many more items are now able to be enchanted (you can review them in the database).
- Karma items are now enchantable and give different bonuses.
- Party members status are shown instantly on the mini-map .. no more delay.
- Clan rejoin time properly shows days, hours and minutes until you can join a new clan.
- Exclude list has been updated to allow 50 players.
- Elf - Counter Mirror has been changed from WIS to INT for proc rate (as per spell description).
- Elf - Bless of Fire has been updated to be Dancing Blaze (Fire Elf Brave for swords).
- Elf - Counter Mirror reflected spells can now be blocked by Counter Magic.
- Elf - Counter Mirror reflected damage is now increased by Erase Magic on the attacker.
- Knight - Reduction Armor has been lowered to 5MP to match the text description.
- Added Ancient Giant General NPCs to the Ruin of Ancient Giants
- Added Ancient Relic Collector Lougi to Giran town (he will trade drops from Giran Dungeon).
- Added items to Jode's shop located in Gypsy Town (Junk items with chance for -2 to +7).
- The teleport pads in Oren Wasteland now work.
- Added Pale Silver Key, and Golden Key functionality to Baphomet.
- Pets will now display an animation on level up.
- Forbidden Fruit is no longer consumed on login when a DragonKnight has bloodlust active.
- Fixed the behavior when using bloodlust without any Forbidden Fruit in your inventory.
- Merchants are no longer passable when spawned, to stop mobs from walking through them.
- Dragon Knights no longer see the brave message (your blood is boiling) every time they teleport.
- Counter Mirror was reflecting back damage based on if the Elf had I2H, and not the attacker. The damage reflected back takes into consideration the attackers Immune to Harm
- Druga Bags will no longer waste the 24 hour cooldown if you are overweight.
- Equipping Santa Hat while invisible wearing a COI will fully remove the cloak.
Quests / Crafting Changes:
- Increased drop rate of Indecent Ancient Necklace in Giran Dungeon to match closer to live.
- Decreased the fail rate from 70% to 50% for crafting the restored, and ancient shiny necklace.
- Attendants Scripture is now tradable.
- Removed remaining printstracktrace calls for performance reasons.
- Improved the C_LoginToServer class performance.
- Removed lots of necessary object creations
- Boss kills were not being logged when killed by pets or summons. Fixed this.
- Fixed the I2H message that is displayed when a player polymorphs using an ROPC.
- Fixed missing text file to make Twig of Ent at Nerupa.
- Fixed Nerupa text, the longbow is now properly called Yumi and shows the proper materials required.
- Fixed name of Black Blood Stone.
- Fixed missing text file for Diad Guard (diaguard1)
- Fixed missing text file for Diad Mercenary Guards (diadummy1)
- Bag Girl now loads text when your chaotic.
- Fixed the amount displayed when opening Giran Treasure Boxes.
- Fixed the message displaying twice when using Potions of Wisdom.
- Bless of Fire was renamed to Dancing Blades
- Fixed monster name Angas to properly be Angus
- Fixed monster name Dengas to properly be Deangus.
- Fixed NPC Nose displayed materials for making Mithril Pet Armor
- Fixed order of Store/Withdraw from storage dwarf in Antharas Raid.
- Fixed the spelling of Elixir.
- Fixed the name of Karma Amulets in the database to match the real name.
- Fixed the name of many accessories in the database.
- Housekeeper Sarah is no longer labelled as a Crafter
There will be a bunch of other updates coming to follow up this.. again.. the list was getting to big and had to make a cut off point to finish the upgrade.
Please report any issues.
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website
Re: Update: Server Updates 01-11-20
Thanks for your hard work Charles.
Re: Update: Server Updates 02-24-20
Quite the impressive overhauls and changes Charles. I am excited and so should the entire server population.
Re: Update: Server Updates 02-14-20
Thanks for the update and event!!!
I appreciate your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!