Update On Rules
It seems there has been concerns around the rules that I am going to clarify to help ease my time.
5. Account Sharing
Be very weary of sharing your account with anyone. All accounts connected to a banned player will also be removed. It is strongly advised to keep all of your items and information to yourself. We will also not waste a single moment of our time dealing with issues that arise from account sharing.
- Account Sharing is against the rules! This is because of the many nuisances akin to going through a divorce for the seperation of items, time invested and overall ownership of the accounts when a dispute arises. Think of how a divorce requires an arbitration and lawyers to sort through the chaos. I do NOT have the time to invest in sorting through the logs for hours, days and weeks.. so therefore.. its prohibitted to the point that ANY ISSUE is NOT my responsbility as I've warned its against the rules. I have ZERO interest in sorting through every single item to see who obtained it, who transferred to the account who did the long history of buying and selling... its NOT feasible... thereofre DO NOT SHARE.. end of story.
- If players DO SHARE ... stop coming to me crying and expecting me to restore the items. I will NOT be taking action because, again... I do NOT have the time to sort through ALL OF THE LOGS to validate ownership and history of each and every single item that gets lost in the chaos of every day actions.
- That said, this IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO MEAN STEALING ACCOUNT ITEMS IS ALLOWED... which brings me to my next point!
7. Using Judgement & Respecting Others
During your time here, we ask that you use your best judgement before deciding to make any actions that could be deemed inappropriate. Before you decide to block an entrance in a safety zone, or continualy release tames in town with the intent to have them whack down an AFK player, remember that you will be accountable for your actions here. Just because a specific action isn't listed in the rules, does not mean we will not find it to be unworthy of attention. All players are more than welcome to speak with a staff member before performing any action that could constitute punishment.
- This rule is intended to keep the server fun and less stressful for the players and myself. We are older, grown up and just looking for a place to unwind.
- Players with habitual bad habits meant to harm or cause others grievance through actions such as THEFT will be banned.
- I am tired of wasting my time dealing with nonsense of theft, account sharing, doxxing, etc
- This DOES NOT INCLUDE IN GAME ACTIONS such as 'following players in game to attack them or prevent them from hunting' which is fair game play (get support in-game).
In short.. if you share accounts and something happens which is VERY clear WITHOUT NEED FOR INVESTIGATION I will simply ban the player that was malicious and not spend a single moment on the issue for either side... BOTH SIDES LOSE.
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website