Battle Plans Event July 9th
Some changes were in the works, and some issues are still being investigated. There will be some changes coming to address toxicity, trash talking and griefing in the near future. Event will be enabled at some point during a reset on Friday, July 9th.
- DK Sword can now be used by Elf and Prince.
- Kurtz Sword can now be used by Elf and Prince.
- Swords (Including daggers) can be used with Dancing Blaze (taken from multiple source codes).
- Area of Silence now only has a 3 cell range (taken from multiple source codes in the future).
- Castle Bonus teleporters can no longer be used during active sieges (to promote siege PVP).
- Treasure - Blessed Rings will now randomly give +0 to +6 enchant levels when opening.
- Enabled the profanity filter.
- Fixed some text issues with Yahee items (Backbone / ribs).
- Fixed text with NPC for crafting Yahee Items.
- Fixed items required to craft Yahee set.
- Backbone of Yahee is now stackable.
- Orc Treasure Bag is now stackable.
"The Colosseum Managers have updated the Ultimate Battles (DM) for the heroes of Aden with stronger artificially created monsters. What the Heroes of Aden do not know, is that the team responsible for creating the monsters with their magic must first study the monsters they want to create. Throughout this recent enhancement thousands of monsters have been captured, tortured and studied to bring the Heroes of Aden their entertainment. They've gone too far this time by recreating monsters from the Tower of Insolence; they are fighting back and raiding the towns of Aden! The Colesseum Managers have pushed the limit, and now they need your help to protect Aden from the raids they have incited!"
Full event details: https://l1justice.com/lineage/event/battleplans/1
Event Summary: The DMs will be running every two hours to celebrate the changes coming this week, all participants that survive will receive a Souvenir Doublet which can be used with the Crystalized Doublet Essence to create a blessed stat T-Shirt. The Doublet Essence is obtainable by fighting the Raids that attack a random town or castle every 120-150 minutes. During the time leading up to the raids there is an uptick in activity in random TOI floors (11 to 20, 21 to 30.. etc). It is these floors that will be leading the Raid each time, so players will be able to hunt the target floors for the following items: TOI Battle Plans, TOI Conscription Notice, TOI Training Regiment.
When you turn in the TOI Battle Plans -> you receive a reward, and information on when and where the next raid will be. There is only a two-minute warning before the attack, so this information is required for players to prepare.
When you turn in the TOI Training Regiment -> you receive a reward, and information on which stats will be scaled, and which elements they will be able to resist. This changes every raid, so the information gathered from the active floors is useful.
TOI Conscription Notice -> this provides little information; however you are rewarded generic supplies for the fight.
Event Dolls -> The snowman dolls will be active, and slightly changed for the event. New players will be able to obtain them this event.
Polymorphs -> Polymorphs will be unlocked during the active raid only!
GM Charles - Global Admin & Developer - Server / Website
Re: Battle Plans Event July 9th
Is it possible to know when the event will end? Not that I want it to end soon, but I like to plan my playtime ahead.
BTW, this is my 1st time for these Battle Plans and it is awesome! Thank you so much for that Charles!